Trust RENCO Roofing to provide high-quality residential service.
Exposure to the extreme heat and sudden monsoon storms that occur in Arizona take a heavy toll on roofs. It takes an experienced roofing company to ensure that the roof on your home is not only attractive, it can also withstand the elements. RENCO Roofing's professional roofers take pride in only using the best materials, time-tested installation techniques, and industry-leading customer service to make sure we fix the real problem. It is our goal to ensure our customers receive the best residential roof in Phoenix experience possible.
When Do I Need a New Roof?
Unfortunately, roofs don’t last forever. Like any other part of your house, they degrade over time and eventually need to be replaced. When our roofers head out to your home for an inspection, they’ll look for the following signs that your roof needs to be replaced:
- Curling shingles
- Loss of asphalt granulation
- Missing shingles
- Cracked tiles
- Wind damage
- Rusted flashing
- Dried and curling underlayment
- Exposed or heavily deteriorated foam roofing
Even if you don’t see any of these signs, if your residential roof is over 15 years old, we recommend giving us a call for an inspection. Not all signs of decay are visible, and sometimes only an experienced roofer can tell when your roof needs replacement.
What are the Different Types of Roofing Materials?
There are many options based on the construction of your home. Here are some of the most popular roofs that we service and install for Arizona homeowners:
- Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF): SPF roofs are the most versatile flat roof system available. Typical installations start at 1-inch thickness or more based on thermal or design needs.
- Clay and Concrete Tiles: Clay and concrete tile roofs are especially popular here in the Southwest, thanks to their compatibility with Southwestern and Spanish-style homes. Roof tiles are long-lasting, but they are typically more expensive than other types of materials
- Asphalt Shingles: The most common residential roofing material in the United States, asphalt shingles are popular because they provide good value and they’re easy to install.
Is your roof in need of maintenance?
Tile roofs and Shingle roofs have similar maintenance needs even though they are very different in nature. Below are just some of the conditions we see and service:
- Over time asphalt mastics and sealant will dry out and crack.
- Tiles can crack or slip out of place
- shingles get blown up in the wind or dislodged by tree limbs
- Sealants at primary and secondary flashings at pipes and vents fail
- Debris build-up in valleys and drainage areas restrict the flow of water
Foam roofs are unique in the fact that they require regular resurfacing. Similar to the painted exterior of your home the acrylic coating on the roof wears down. The roof coating is designed to wear down over time and will need a new application installed. Typically foam roofs in Phoenix should be recoated at least every 5-7 years depending on the material wear. How to know when to recoat?
- If you notice excessive chalky runoff from the roof when it rains, it might be an indicator.
- The roof was last serviced last 5 years ago.
- If you notice yellow foam on the roof, this is an urgent indicator that the coating has worn through and needs to be recoated as soon as possible.
Whether you’re looking to get an entirely new roof installed, need a recommendation for roof repair, or roof maintenance, our technicians will provide you with honest recommendations and guide you through the process. We’ll work with you to find the best solution for your home. No pressure!
Ready to start the conversation? Give us a call at (602) 867-9386 or schedule a consultation here!
The RENCO Roofing Difference
Whether your project is big or small, we strive to provide both the highest level of workmanship and the highest level of customer care. When you work with our team of highly trained professionals, we guarantee you’ll see the difference.
We Fix the Real Problem
Before inspecting your roof, when you meet with our consultants at your home, we’ll take the time to talk to you and understand the project at hand, what issues you are experiencing and assess how we can best solve the problem. You’ll be confident knowing that the solution we provide will be the right one for your roof.
Our Quality Workmanship and Products
Since 2004, the RENCO Roofing team has provided top quality workmanship on roofs throughout Arizona. We complete our projects with integrity - with work that we are proud to stand behind and with products that we trust.
From the first call to our office to the final inspection with our team, we know that communication is key for our customers. We promise to be in constant communication with our customers throughout the entire project - no surprises here.